JAR OF HEARTS........♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Angelique's Birday Tea Party; Chapter 1

This year's birthday was a great one; I had it celebrated 2days earlier from my actual birtdate.
I have been dreaming of having a LV bag 3D cake and I finally found one home based bakery which could be able to do one.

It was small teaparty/luncheon which I am having for my birthday: everything was planned and coordinate on my own to my personal likeness. In attendance of a few friends.

Special thanks to all whom have spared their precious time attending my birthday luncheon.
And thousand apologies to those whom I did not manage to invite.

Date: Saturday, 21st May 2011
Time: 12noon - 4.30pm
Venue: My Cookbook Restaurant, Sunway Giza.
Cake: Cake Pantry
Organizer: Angelique St.
Sponsor & Co-organizer: Dennis

(^_−)−☆ *\(^o^)/* =(^.^)=


My favourite brand LV; but it's a cake that I am holding


At Sunway Giza, there was this mini funfair area & I love this Merry Goround a lot. The colour & the childhood memories of it


Thanks Joanna & Hwee Ling for their prezzie

For a beauty lover like me

Thanks Joanna for the pressie.

My dream cake made real

Half boiled egg


While all of them were busy tucking in & chit-chatting

The sponsor for my birthday from A-Z

I am the first one to arrived at the restaurant being the host of the day

That's my favourite firied oyster

Ok, I am cutting my cake; they are trying to stop me actually. Too nice to be cut 

Surely I'll snap a lot of photos with my dream cake
Wishes from Joanna & Hwee Ling @ 1st round candle blowing

Oppsss....I don't know what's the name of the dish

All of us @ the one not in the photo is Joanna as she's the one holding the camera for this

LV Handbag Cake & Coach pouches? What a combination!

Table being reserved for me; thanks to Nicholas- the restaurant manager

Our drinks

Look at that notty face of mine. haha

2nd time blowing the candle

My birthday prezzie - Coach pouch specially for my lil foxy

We all love the cake

Must have, wish making ceremony!

I don't even spared their ladies
Suki loves the cake a lot

Don't stop me; gonna cut it now

Bubbly Hwee Ling & Joanna

Posing, posing... pose the killer pose, babe

Even the ladies became the background of my photo

Telling silly jokes again; but funny

Posing with the prezzie???

Killer pose again, please. Thanks ;)

Cheese Ball

Dream comes true ~ thanks for everything dear.


Been waiting for this cake for a long time

Thanks a lot, dear

When Hwee Ling gave me the birthday pressie

Don't ask. I don't know what dish is this thou.

Nice presentation half boiled egg

As I said; we all love the cake

Wait no more, tuck in, tuck in.

The guys just can't stopped chatting

Always with me foxy

Candid test shoot by Hwee Ling

I Love Soft Shell Crab muchie

Yummy cheese ball

Thanks Roslyn for the pretty frame

Thanks Ms Loong for this cute E-Card. Hello Kitty, I love

I am trying to place the candle
Char Kuay Teow

Till todate; this is my best birthday ever. Thanks hubby.

Lotz of hugs & kisses