JAR OF HEARTS........♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, May 16, 2011

Coach Sales

Finally visited the Coach Sales at The Gardens; spent 2hours there but 1hour 45mins are for queue up to enter the outlet & for paying at the counter.

Date: Thursday, 19 May 2011 - for members only
Time: 10am - 10pm
Participating Coach outlets: Selected outlets only


Long queue at the paying counter

2 hours for these 2 pouches

Still queue waiting to enter the outlet for 45mins

This is for my foxy; after discount RM175 / normal at RM 250

When I first arrived at the queue

Cards holder at RM 156.50 / normal at RM 225

Finally completion of shopping

Coach outlet at The Gardens

At first I thought of buying this but later I changed my mind to other design

These are the small pouches I am looking into

These are the small pouches I am looking into