JAR OF HEARTS........♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Monday, May 2, 2011

My Dream Job

Ask me about my dream job? Netherless to say...a blogger; blogs about everything & anything to my interest from fashion, food, all the way to pets and shopping. Ooppss...not forgetting on some perspectives/ inspirations about life into the list. ♥

Nicole Lee likes this..

My dream job....used to be a Public Relations person & freelance modeling ; got it and doing it for 8years, now kinda bored of it anyway; still loving it thou. I won't reject any Public Relations/ freelance modeling offer coming my way if there's any. ♥

The good news is that I have resigned from my job and anything is possible for me now. I am open to possibilities, dont feel hesitate to contact me ♥

The next thing I am going to blog about in May 2011 will be on teddy bear and coaster making workshop. See me making teddy bear for the first time and I cant wait to experience it. While in June 2011, will be plus size fashion for ladies and designer clothing. Stay tune!!! ♥ These are two major ones which I am waiting to blog about minus the rest in between
Kiss Me - Bacardi Apple