JAR OF HEARTS........♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Louis Koo: Promotional Activity In for "Baoxiniao"

(25/5/2011) Louis says:

I am in Siping City, continuing the promotional tour for "Baoxiniao". This is a vibrant and dynamic city, filled with history. Meeting with friends, I can feel all the enthusiasm. I really wish I could stay longer and do some sightseeing.



The weather today is bright and sunny. The entire site and surrounding streets were packed with people, making a spectacular picture. I was very touched by all the cheering, supportive fans.


Next, I will go to the final stop in this tour. Fans in Qinhuangdao, see you soon!








(24/5/2011) Louis says:


I arrived in the northern China city of Liaoyuan feeling very good. I have worked with "Baoxiniao" as a brand spokesperson for Saint Angelo for a long time. Now I feel very honored to become thier image embassador.



Today, seeing all the smiling faces during the promotional activity, made me very happy. The support from all my fans made it very lively, with endless excitement. Thank you for your support.


If my schedule were not so tight, besides having more time to spend with my fans, I would also liked to have visited the "Kuixing Tower". Although other cities also have "Kuixing Towers", the one in Liaoyuan is currently the tallest in China and is also known as "The First Tower of Xuanmen". I think that pictures taken from this tower would be very beautiful. I look forward to being back in Liaoyuan City in the future.


* ("Kuixing" is believed to be the god of examinations and the building was named after "Kuixing" to "help" the students pass their exams.)