JAR OF HEARTS........♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bufday & Farewell @ Xenri by the Riverside

Date: Wednesday, 4th May 2011
Time: Lunch
Venue: Xenri by the Riverside, Old Klang Road

Today, we are celebrating Crystal & Lai See's birthday; and at the same time doing a bit for the farewell of Yoke Kiow, Ai Lee, Joanna and me in the list.

The whole area was real serene. What a big difference from the ever busy Old Klang Road. As usual we are not having any buffets from Xenri; ala carte/set was our call.

My favourite Spider Roll, I am coming now... before to those photos; let me introduce who Xenri is.

Xenri is a Jap-style atmosphere restoran located off the busy street of Old Klang Road. The interior of this Japanese restaurant offers visitors to dine in calm surroundings with the serene sound of flowing water. Customers can also enjoyed the easy listening and relaxing music.


My fav. Spider Roll

How could I missed out the opportunity to have a glass of red wine in such an occasion

Joanna & me in the off the board list

The survivor Andrea

Another lucky survivor

Happy Birthday to Crystal & Lai See

"Sing Song & Talk Cock" cheeky.


Set Lunch of the day








Yoke Kiow in the off board list

This is the one; my favourite Spider Roll- soft shell crab sushi. Luckily it's not CRAP




Ai Lee
Set Lunch menu in hand


Yummy nice mango cheese cake from Baker's Cottage. Thanks Crystal; I got the largest piece of all, so kiasu.